I’d like to direct my readers’ attention to a recent of post of mine published on Search Engine Journal, detailing the benefits of using Google+ as platform for conducting outreach and building links.
The post can be found at this link:
The Definitive Guide to Using Google+ for Building Links & Outreach
— Guy Kawasaki (@GuyKawasaki) August 28, 2013
Post Summary (Full Post)
- Circles are useful for organization purposes.
- You can contact people right within Google+, tapping into influencers and accelerators.
- Learn about the methodologies I have used to build links using Google+, including finding influencers and finding prospects.
- Like other social networks, social shares can build latent backlinks.
- Google+ profiles have PageRank, and shared links pass PageRank. You can acquire backlinks from user’s website as well as their Google+ profile and both will help with your site’s rankings.
I’d love to hear about your thoughts and experiences with using Google+ to build links or conduct outreach. Feel free to comment on the SEJ post or below.